Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Multi-Media Project!



Check out our video above about i-photo!

This was a really fun experience because we got to learn about iphoto, and then used imovie to create the video. I-photo is really neat and I am super motivated to start using it. Some notable features are the ease with which you can make slide-shows (with music and transitions!) and share your photos (direct upload to Facebook!) . I also love the face-recognizing categorizing tool and the map tool. It was user-friendly and fun.

I-photo could be useful in the classroom in several ways. For the French classroom the map function could help students explore francophone cities and countries and examine photos taken. It would be great to create a collaboration for all of my students to see the photos of places I've been and my students have been as well.

For the art classroom it would be neat to take photos of student work and upload it immediately to a student web-site or blog so that each student can have an electronic portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment